- A minimum stay of 1 week is required during peak season
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required over long weekends
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required at all other times
- Preference is given at all times of year to weekly rentals. Shorter stay rentals can be issued on a last-minute basis pending availability
- Each week begins Saturday at 3:00pm
- Check-in time begins at 3:00pm; Check-out time is 10:00am
- Guests are welcome to use all of our facilities for the full day of their check-in and check-out.
- Listed prices are for up to four guests per villa. Each additional guest incurs a charge of $20.00/day.
- Seniors discounts of 5% apply, with an additional 5% discount when accompanied by grandchildren
- A 5% Loyalty Program discount is applied for each visit after your first one; we want you to keep coming back!
- Groups booking three or more villas receive a 10% rental discount.
- Listed prices include gratuity; GST (5%) and PST (5%) are applicable to all villa rates
- A 50% deposit is required on all rentals.
- Full payment is required upon guest arrival.
- Accepted payment methods include Visa, Mastercard and cash payment.
- A $42.00 bank charge applies for non-sufficient funds cheques.
- Adjustments are not possible for late arrivals or early departures.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- For cancellations with at least 60 days notice, you will receive 80% of your deposit.
- For cancellations with 30 - 60 days notice, you will receive 50% of your deposit.
- For cancellations with less than 30 days notice, a refund is not possible.
- All refunds are in the form of credit notes, issued for future use.
- $1.50 per foot including water / electricity
- $1.00 per foot no water / electricity
- 50% discount for all guests of Forest Glen
Please show courtesy and respect towards all Forest Glen guests, staff and for the safety and enjoyment of everyone at the resort. We ask you to observe the following policies:
- All fires must be contained within the designated fire pits.
- 'Quiet Time' is in effect between 11:00pm and 8:00am
- Guests are solely responsible for their valuables and belongings
- Guests are solely responsible for the safety and actions of themselves, and of their children, visitors and pets.
Forest Glen understands that pets are part of the family, and we are proud to be one of the few resorts that welcomes pets. To ensure that we can continue to do so, please respect our policy for pets.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times on the premises and beach area; there are hundreds of acres of Crown Land nearby where your pet will be able to run free without a leash.
- A 'poop-n-scoop' rule is in effect on our premises.
- Pet-owners are asked to bring a bed and blanket for their pets and to keep them off bedding and furniture in the villas.
- A designated on-site bathing area is available for pets.
Please also be aware that there may be porcupines, skunks, fishers, and other dogs that may pose a threat to your pet, so please take caution and keep your pet within sight.
- Babysitting is offered in both a group setting and individually in your villa between 8:00am and 2:00 am (subject to availability).
- Reservations for babysitters must be made at the Tin Man Store at least 24 hours in advance.
- Children must be at least 1 year old.
- Rates are $10.00/hour for one or two children within the same family or $15.00/hour for three children within the same family. (cash payment required).
Reservations and prices are subject to change without notice.